httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Philip.Thankac...@ubsw.com
Subject Re: Docs format (again)
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 16:55:40 GMT
     Hi All,
     I am also interested to work in this team.
     Can some body please guide me "How to start?" or to be a part in this
     development.

     Cheers,

     Philip

Subject: Re: Docs format (again)
Author:  gerardrv (gerardrv@wanadoo.fr) at unix,mime
Date:    01/08/01 17:17

> I understand the current HTML format pretty well; XHTML
> sounds like a fairly simple transition, but XML would be foreign, so
> not worth switching unless we get exactly what we want. Also, I'm not
> aware of Mac (non-emacs) tools for XML -- doesn't mean they don't
> exist, but there are certainly more good HTML tools.

Do not cry. You'll receive my translation in HTML in few hours.

a++
j.

WARNING: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error. Thank you.----------------- HCL Perot Systems

related financial instruments.