httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: One thing missing from STATUS for 1.3...
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 10:55:14 GMT
On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Chris Pepper wrote:

> At 10:05 PM -0700 2001/06/23, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> >- Tutorial on user authentication with Apache.  Rich Bowen has contributed
> >his tutorial from ApacheToday, but it needs to be cleaned up and put in
> >a good format for the docs.  I can dig it up if anyone wants to do this.
>
> 	I'll do that. I don't think I have his latest version, so
> please mail to me.

I don't have a copy of it in a nice format anymore, but it is at:
http://apachetoday.com/search.php3?query=bowen

Any of the articles there, as long as they are by me, are fair game
for the docs. However, I think that we've already used up the ones
that are appropriate. I'm not certain. I did not write for them very
long before they pulled the plug.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
As we trace our own few circles around the sun