httpd-docs mailing list archives

From O'Shaughnessy Evans <sh...@wumpus.org>
Subject suggestion for addition to http://httpd.apache.org/docs/
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 21:42:28 GMT
Hi.  I'd like to suggest that a link to

    http://httpd.apache.org/docs/sections.html

be included in the main list of documents at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/.
It seems awkward that you have to dig into the configuration directives
block, find Directory, Location, or Files, and then follow the link from
one of those.  It provides some important info, and it seems to me that
this merits a more prominent, easy-to-find place on the site.

Best regards.

PS:  I'm not on the list, so please cc: me on any followup discussion.

--
o'shaughnessy evans / Unix sys admin @ aloha.net
 "Usenet is not a right."                           -- Gene Spafford