httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject [STATUS] (httpd-docs-1.3) Wed Jun 27 23:45:38 EDT 2001
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 03:45:38 GMT
Apache HTTP Server 1.3 Documentation Status File.
Last modified: $Date: 2001/06/19 02:59:28 $

If you are interested in helping accomplish some of the tasks on this
list or otherwise improving the documentation, please join the
apache-docs mailing list by sending an empty message to
apache-docs-subscribe@apache.org.

For more information on how to contribute to the Apache Documentation
Project, please see http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/, and
http://apache-server.com/tutorials/ATdocs-project.html for an excellent
tutorial on how to get started with making your contribution.

              ------------------------------

Translations
============

* We appear to have people working on translation into the following
  languages.  These may just be the 'it worked' page, but if so the authors
  of those should perhaps be contacted to help do the rest.. :-)  Note that
  this list is NOT identical to that for the 2.0 documentation project!

  [Should we attempt to get a known-current authorlist together?]

  - Catalan (.ca)
  - Czech [?] (.cz)
  - German (.de)
  - Danish (.dk)
  - ? (.ee)
    [.ee is Estonia is it not?]
  - Greek (.el)
  - Spanish (.es)
  - French (.fr)
  - Hebrew (.he.iso8859-8)
  - Italian (.it)
  - Japanese (.ja.jis)
  - Korean (.kt.iso-kr)
  - ? (.lu)
  - Dutch (.nl)
  - Norwegian (.no)
  - Polish (.po.iso-pl)
  - Portuguese (.pt)
  - Portuguese [Brasilian] (.pt-br)
  - Russian (.ru.cp-1251, .ru.cp866, .ru.iso-ru, .ru.koi8-r, .ru.ucs[248])
  - Swedish (.se)
  - Twi (.tw.big5)
    (is that supposed to be Chinese/Taiwanese?  Because if so, it is using
    the code reserved for Twi..)
    [Need this clarified]