httpd-docs mailing list archives

From James Sutherland <ja...@cam.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Rename of list..?
Date Sat, 19 May 2001 20:04:59 GMT
On Sat, 19 May 2001, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> It has occurred to me again (at last! when I am near a keyboard!)
> that perhaps this list should move along in the direction of the
> ASF's overall strategy and be renamed from
>
> apache-docs@apache.org
>
> to either
>
> docs@httpd.apache.org
> or
> httpd-docs@apache.org
>
> It *is* concerned solely with the HTTP server docco.
>
> I am +1 on changing to docs@httpd.apache.org with a suitable
> lead-time..

The latter one would be more consistent with other lists, I think?

James.
--
"Our attitude with TCP/IP is, `Hey, we'll do it, but don't make a big
system, because we can't fix it if it breaks -- nobody can.'"

"TCP/IP is OK if you've got a little informal club, and it doesn't make
any difference if it takes a while to fix it."
		-- Ken Olson, in Digital News, 1988