httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: back to the FAQ
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 21:59:53 GMT

This is a last call for objections to the new-style FAQ referenced below.
I am going to commit if I don't hear anything.

In addition consider this a plea for advice on what the categories should
look like and what questions should be brought over.  If I don't get
feedback, I'm just going to use my judgement, and the result will
certainly be suboptimal.

In particular:

1. What categories of questions do we need?

2. Which questions from the 1.3 FAQ should be brought over to the
2.0 FAQ?  All the ones that are vaguely relevant?  Only the ones
that seem like they will surely still be FAQs?  None at all?
Which questions in particular?

PLEASE HELP!