httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Just an observation to 'bug' the list
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 19:37:39 GMT

On Thu, 10 May 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> These two pages...
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/known_client_problems.html
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/info/known_bugs.html
>
> are quite hopelessly out of date, yet folks are still bumping into them
> from whereever.  Should we 1) shoot them (the pages, not the folks) or
> 2) update them?

Yes, these pages have bothered me for a while.

I would hope that we could update them, rather than shoot them.
Especially since our bug-tracking system is rather out of controll at the
moment, it would be good to maintain these summaries.

If anyone is lurking on the list and wants something to do, one way to
update the known_bugs.html page would be simply to page back through the
CHANGES file in the distribution, pick out the things that are important,
and add them to that page.

Joshua.