httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject ebcdic docs
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 22:30:45 GMT
I'm really not happy about the docs changes that went with the recent
ebcdic update.  What happened was that a big chunk of text related to
ebcdic conversions got stuck in the middle of the directive listing in
core.html.  I don't think this is the appropriate place because 1. Nobody
will find it there, and 2. It violates the format that we are (perhaps I
should say "I am") trying to enforce for the module docs.  The directive
listing should contain only directives.

I believe this information should go in ebcdic.html instead. I would
prefer if Martin could do this, since I don't know anything about the
EBCDIC port, but I will do it myself if you prefer.

Joshua.