httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit mails
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 22:57:59 GMT
"Note: I am currently travelling; at the moment I am in Brasil.
As a result, my mail is piling up and I may not be
very responsive.. :-/"

The keyboard of Joshua Slive chattered:

> No, we don't get httpd-docs-2.0 cvs commit messages in apache-docs. There
> was a prolonged discussion on this topic on a couple apache mailing lists
> (members, docs), and I think that Roy essentially vetoed any mucking with
> the cvs mail scripts to make this happen.

Well, that sucks.  I will try to look into the background and see
about a solution sometime in the next few weeks.  (travelling a lot)
--
#ken	P-)}

Apache Software Foundation         http://www.apache.org/
"Apache Server for Dummies"        http://Apache-Server.Com/