httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Complete set of custom error messages?
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 04:08:11 GMT
From: "Lars Eilebrecht" <lars@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2001 5:05 PM

>According to Joshua Slive:
>
>>  Well, If I were to speculate on what needs to be done to get this going, I
>>  would say:
>>
>>  1. Create a directory httpd-2.0/docs/htdocs/errordocs/
>>
>>  2. Start by putting english error pages for the most common errors
>>  in this directory.  Probably 404.html.en would be a good place to
>>  begin.

> Would anyone mind if I just commit my collection of error docs?
> Then we have something to start with.

Would you mind adding the list of lanaguages to the STATUS file in the docs
project, so that language translators can validate their language and 'sign off'
on the translations?

Given the earlier problems with certain translations, the apache-docs group is
trying to be pretty careful to have a second fluent speaker review the text.

Bill