httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rawslyn Ruffin <rawsruf...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Too gaudy to consider :-?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 04:08:57 GMT
No, Andrew you are not alone in thinking that in general the open-source
community has design-phobia. Whenever I send links to programming or
technical pages to my design-centric co-workers they invariably comment
on how dull those sites look.

I personally like and enjoy the new logo. Being as practically everyone's
getting quicker connections and computers these days, the animation
shouldn't make that much of a difference. It may also do some good in
drawing people who consider open source to be difficult and inaccessible.
Isn't it time to have -- and share -- a little fun?

-- Rawslyn