httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Ragnar Wisløff <rag...@wisloff.no>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-1.3) Fri Apr 27 11:09:04 EDT 2001
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:19:25 GMT
[snip]

> - Translations
>     We appear to have people working on translation into the
> following languages.  These may just be the 'it worked' page, but if
> so the authors of those should perhaps be contacted to help do the
> rest.. :-)  Note that this list is NOT identical to that for the 2.0
> documentation project..!
>
>     - Catalan (.ca)
>     - Czech [?] (.cz)
>     - German (.de)
>     - Danish (.dk)
>     - ? (.ee)
>     - Greek (.el)
>     - Spanish (.es)
>     - French (.fr)
>     - Hebrew (.he.iso8859-8)
>     - Italian (.it)
>     - Japanese (.ja.jis)
>     - Korean (.kt.iso-kr)
>     - ? (.lu)
>     - Dutch (.nl)
>     - Norwegian (.no)

I did a translation of the 1.3.x "It worked!" page into Norwegian some
time ago. In my experience, most web-server-minded people here have a
command of English that makes them prefer it to that of their parents
(sigh). I doubt that anyone is doing a lot of work on the actual docs.
(But then I might also step on someone's toes if that is totally wrong.)

--

Mvh
Ragnar Wisløff