httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: Request to commit httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/install.html.es
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:02:05 GMT
On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> "Jaime E . Villate" wrote:
> >
> > Could somebody with access to the repository please commit
> > the attached file?
>
> Committed.. but it needs two people associated with this project --
> who are fluent in Spanish -- to review it.

Personally, I think you are setting the bar too high on this.  My opinion
would be that:

1. One reviewer is enough for translations.

2. If the submitter can confirm that a responsible native-speaker from
outside the project has reviewed it, then that should be sufficient.

For example, we know that there are a couple external translation projects
working parallel to this project.  I think that if a translation is
reviewed in one these projects, it should not need another review here.

Just my opinion...

Joshua.