httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: prototype FAQ
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 05:18:53 GMT
Okay, after taking a few days break from this issue, here is what I am
willing to do.  Anyone who has an interest in this, please let me know
which you prefer:

1. Adapt my prototype to the following concerns:
- Add numbering in the indexes
- Remove the "background" section
- Think a little more about what sections should be included and start
with a more complete list
- Figure out some way to make it viewable as a single page

This would not have the "multi-level hierarchy" that some people have
suggested, even though I agree that would be nice.  I'm trying to keep
things simple.

2. Keep the current FAQ and just remove most of the questions.  Hope that
sometime in the near future, one of the FAQ-O-Matic type systems will be
good enough to replace it, or someone will come up with a better idea.

3. Leave it be and let someone else deal with it.

Votes?

Joshua.