httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: prototype FAQ
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2001 20:00:30 GMT

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Chris Pepper wrote:

> >- Remove the "background" section
>
> 	I kinda like this section -- shame we can't number it 0, if
> we're getting rid of the section numbers. If you do decide to pull
> it, please keep it around so we can consider putting it back after
> we've lived with the rest of the new FAQ for a while.

I like it too, but I agree with Ken that it doesn't belong in the FAQ.
Hopefully Rich will work on the history document.  The other
important thing that is contained in the Background section is a statement
of the "Features" that Apache has.  I think it would be nice to put a
document on the website that lists some of Apache's main features.

Joshua.