httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Eric Cholet <cho...@logilune.com>
Subject Re: Request to commit httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/install.html.es
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:24:44 GMT
On 03/27/01 14:44:40 -0500 Rodent of Unusual Size mumbled:
> Eric Cholet wrote:
>>
>> FWIW, I am fluent in Spanish
>
> Nein scheiß? :-)

eh, I know too little German to review httpd doc translations,
but enough to understand what you wrote ;)

>> as well and concur that the translations that have just
>> been committed by Ken are indeed of very high quality.
>
> Maybe we should list the project members and their languages
> on the project page, so we know who should review what..

Good idea. I think it would be useful to list the current translators
so that would-be contributors can connect with them and thus avoid
duplicate efforts.

There's already a couple of items under the heading "Translation Projects"
in httpd-site/docs-project/index.html. How about I move this to a separate
page and add the addresses of other known translators?

--
Eric
B995 E519 1594 10D0 4271 1EA5 8DF3 8004