httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Claus Rasmussen" <cl...@webclaus.com>
Subject Where should I put my energy?
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2001 04:48:39 GMT
Hi all,

I've been on this mailing-list for a while now and it seems that there's not
much activity really (maybe you're all busy documenting :) )

I'm a tech writer with a formal background as a journalist (my passion for
programming put me in this position between the two worlds.)

Now I've been using Apache for years and I'd really like to give something back
- it seems that the documentation project is the right place for me.

Just today I read:

http://apachetoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-09-27-001-01-OP-CY-LF

....but it seems random to just start editing parts of the docs, so I was
wondering if someone with the scope of the project in mind could point out some
areas that could need a helping hand??

Best,
Claus