httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Request to commit httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/install.html.es
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:44:40 GMT
Eric Cholet wrote:

> FWIW, I am fluent in Spanish

Nein scheiƟ? :-)

> as well and concur that the translations that have just
> been committed by Ken are indeed of very high quality.

Maybe we should list the project members and their languages
on the project page, so we know who should review what..
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
the only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!