httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Jaime E . Villate" <vill...@fe.up.pt>
Subject Re: Request to commit httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/install.html.es
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:52:54 GMT
On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 12:43:02PM -0800, Joshua Slive wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Ricardo Oliva wrote:
> > > Maybe we should list the project members and their languages
> > > on the project page, so we know who should review what..
> >
> > Now there is a great idea! You can count me in as the Brazilian Portuguese
> > Translator!
> >

> If people want to submit patches to
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/
> (available in the httpd-site cvs repository)
> to list this stuff, I would be happy to commit it.

Now the question is: how do you define the project members?
I thought that by being subscribed to this list and having expressed my
willingness to help I had become a "member". But then I send a translation and
I'm told it has to be reviewed by two members of the project; will I count
as one of those two members? or will I count as a member when I send the
second or the n-th contribution?

Cheers,
Jaime