httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: prototype FAQ
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 12:31:21 GMT
Joshua,

Thanks for your summary.  Have we at least agreed that we want to move to
some sort of generated FAQ?  If we have then I'll volunteer to have a look
at some packages and post some results here.  If we haven't reached that
point yet then I'm +1 on #1 for the time being as it seems to have the
lowest work/results ratio while keeping us moving forward.

david