httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@mail.reppep.com>
Subject Re: What should the FAQ contain? (was Re: Proposal: Trash the 2.0 FAQ.)
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:56:31 GMT
	It seems to me that these are distinct categories of
questions, both of which should be easily accessible. Perhaps they
should be different pages, organized and laid out similarly. We might
have a heading "I. Apache doesn't compile or work -- what's wrong??",
and another "II. Apache doesn't do what I expect. What do I do now?",
with suggestions to make sure modules are loaded, etc.

	Certainly, there are non-'showstoppers' that really should be
in a FAQ somewhere.

						Chris

--
Chris Pepper:                   <http://www.reppep.com/~pepper/>