httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: prototype FAQ
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:06:54 GMT

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, David Reid wrote:

> If we can do all this then I'll be +1 :), but presently I'm -0.5 on the
> sample you created.

I assume "you" refers to "me".

It's good to have more voices in the discussion, but it would be nice to
have a little more explanation.  You commented on Ken's goals, but didn't
make any comments on the actual prototype, or how it fulfills these goals,
other than to say you are "-0.5".  That's a judgement, but not a
explanation. The goals themselves are fine (except for #2 which I still
don't understand; nobody has given me actual concrete reasons why it is
important... Ken?).

In any case, it looks like people prefer to stick to the old FAQ.

Joshua.