httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Eric Cholet <cho...@logilune.com>
Subject Re: Invoking.html.fr and server-wide.html.fr
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 16:13:08 GMT
On 02/18/01 15:57:03 +0100 Herve Dumont mumbled:
> Maybe invoking.html should be renamed to invoking.html.en
> and added an invoking.html.html.

Yes, Joshua's been doing this for other files.

> Here is again :
> httpd-docs-2.0/manual/upgrading.html.fr,
> httpd-docs-1.3/manual/install.html.fr and
> httpd-docs-1.3/manual/index.html.fr

Committed, with the usual editing for typos and spelling.
One thing: make sure that you always use HTML entities such as &eacute;
and do not use ISO-8859-1 characters instead. There has been some
discussion on this list about a way to allow us to use ISO-8859-1
characters directly, which would certainly make our life easier,
but AFAIK no conclusion has been reached yet and we must still use
entities exclusively.

Thanks again for the great work,

--
Eric