httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject [Fwd: RV: Spanish docs. for all apache projects that you´d have notice. ]
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:38:08 GMT
I have been receiving quite a few requests for Spanish
translations..  Not acked.  Anyone know of any?

We really should have more notes about the various
translation efforts' progress on the site..  I am not even
sure which ones are underway.
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!