httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: prototype FAQ
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:51:20 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> > I believe we should just give up on the idea of having a
> > plain-text FAQ to post to usenet.  That created a bunch of
> > complication and nobody every actually did it anyway.
>
> -1.  Just because it has not been done does *not* mean we
> should make it more difficult to do than it already is.
> Besides, it is still on my to-do list.

Whatever format it's in, is there any interest in having a cronjob that
text-ifies it and posts it to usenet? comp.lang.perl has something like
this going, as do various other groups. I think I have that code here
somewhere. Having the document multi-page will complicate matters, but
only a little.

--
Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
Come see me at Apachecon! -- http://www.apachecon.com/