httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Jaime E . Villate" <vill...@fe.up.pt>
Subject Re: [Fwd: RV: Spanish docs. for all apache projects that you´d have notice. ]
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:30:29 GMT
On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 04:38:08PM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> I have been receiving quite a few requests for Spanish
> translations..  Not acked.  Anyone know of any?

Yes, I've mentioned a few times in this list that we have a site:
 http://quark.fe.up.pt/ApachES/

where we are translating the documentation into Spanish; we already have
around ten pages translated, which people can read in:
  http://quark.fe.up.pt/ApachES/manual-es/

Or download them directly from our cvs server:
  http://quark.fe.up.pt/ApachES/cvs/view/

I haven't sent anything to this list yet, because the linguist in our group
will take a look at them before we commit them. But very soon you'll start to
get Spanish translations to be committed.

Jaime Villate