httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Eric Cholet <cho...@logilune.com>
Subject Re: Invoking.html.fr and server-wide.html.fr
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:23:49 GMT

On 02/19/01 12:22:29 -0600 William A. Rowe, Jr. mumbled:

I don't see an AddDefaultCharset directive in the stock config files, but
from looking at the code it seems that mod_negociation uses ISO-8859-1 as
the default charset. It would be best if one of the httpd coders could
confirm.

--
Eric
B995 E519 1594 10D0 4271 1EA5 8DF3 8004