httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Eric Cholet <cho...@logilune.com>
Subject Re: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/stopping.html.fr
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:59:50 GMT
On 02/25/01 10:39:34 +0100 Herve Dumont mumbled:
> Here is a new submission.

Thanks Hervé, I'll commit it shortly.

> I've got a problem with the translation of "race condition".
> I wrote "conditions temporelles" but I don't like it.
> The ESTI translation talks about "contraintes temporelles critiques" or
> "contraintes critiques", but it doesn't seem better.

Yes I know what you mean. I think "contraintes critiques" is much too
vague and you choice of "conditions temporelles" is the best of the lot
IMHO. I'll ask around too and we can patch it later.

--
Eric
B995 E519 1594 10D0 4271 1EA5 8DF3 8004