httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Eric Cholet <>
Subject Re: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:59:50 GMT
On 02/25/01 10:39:34 +0100 Herve Dumont mumbled:
> Here is a new submission.

Thanks Hervé, I'll commit it shortly.

> I've got a problem with the translation of "race condition".
> I wrote "conditions temporelles" but I don't like it.
> The ESTI translation talks about "contraintes temporelles critiques" or
> "contraintes critiques", but it doesn't seem better.

Yes I know what you mean. I think "contraintes critiques" is much too
vague and you choice of "conditions temporelles" is the best of the lot
IMHO. I'll ask around too and we can patch it later.

B995 E519 1594 10D0 4271 1EA5 8DF3 8004

View raw message