httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Benoit Garnier" <bu...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/stopping.html.fr
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:57:36 GMT
> I've got a problem with the translation of "race condition".
> I wrote "conditions temporelles" but I don't like it.
> The ESTI translation talks about "contraintes temporelles critiques" or
> "contraintes critiques", but it doesn't seem better.

Well, I would have used one of the followings:
"concurrence critique"
"contraintes de charge" or "contraintes en charge"

The one I prefer is "concurrence critique", but your "contraintes critiques"
can do the job.

Whatever we choose, I think we must put "race condition" enclosed in
brackets near the french translation.