httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@mail.reppep.com>
Subject Re: httpd-site and docs project web page
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:05:15 GMT
At 6:30 PM -0800 2001/01/04, Joshua Slive wrote:

>In other news, the people who have commit access to httpd-docs* should
>now also have commit access to httpd-site (ie httpd.apache.org).
>The first thing that I'd like to do is to put up a page describing this
>project.   I suggest that it go in
>httpd.apache.org/docs-project/index.html

	This sounds like a good change. I will try to check out from
httpd.apache.org (aka cvs.apache.org, aka daedalus.apache.org --
replacement for locus).

>Below is a first stab at a page.  The "Participants" section is, of
>course, superfluous.  However, I think its nice to give a little
>recognition.  I'm sure I missed people; no offence intended.

	Thanks. The link to ATdocs-project.html is key.

						Chris

--
Chris Pepper | Back at Rockefeller: <http://www.rockefeller.edu/>
Mac OS X Software:                       <http://www.mosxsw.com/>