httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/programs ab.html apachectl.html apxs.html dbmmanage.html htdigest.html htpasswd.html httpd.html index.html logresolve.html other.html rotatelogs.html suexec.ht
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 05:24:34 GMT
On 19 Jan 2001 pepper@apache.org wrote:

> pepper      01/01/18 20:12:57
>
>   Modified:    htdocs/manual/programs ab.html apachectl.html apxs.html
>                         dbmmanage.html htdigest.html htpasswd.html
>                         httpd.html index.html logresolve.html other.html
>                         rotatelogs.html suexec.html
>   Log:
>   Lowercased tags, added in-body titles, fixed a few typos in the HTMLized
>   man pages Justin created.
>   Also made header & footer formating a bit more consistent, in preparation
>   for include files.

These are good changes, but they will be wiped out when I regenerate the
pages from the nroff source.  For the headers and footers, I will try to
modify my program to match your changes.  For the changes in the body of
the manual pages it would be much better if you could submit patches
for the nroff sources (apache-1.3/src/support/ and httpd-docs-2.0/man).
That way, the original man pages get improved, plus the changes will
stay if I regerate.

Thanks.

Joshua.