httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: configuring.html
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:25:16 GMT

On 11 Jan 2001, Yoshiki Hayashi wrote:

> This is a diff of configuring.html between httpd-docs-2.0
> and httpd-docs-1.3 (Note httpd-docs-1.3 contains new docs).
> IIRC, the same feature was added to httpd-2.0.  Can someone
> confirm it?  I'd like to sync second part of this diff but
> I'm not familiar with httpd-2.0 source code.

Yes, that "Include a directory" feature was added to 2.0 as well.  I
didn't add it to configuring.html because I thought that this doc should
be a brief summary, not a detailed discussion of every feature (as is
contained in the directive docs).  At most, I believe that the "include a
directory" is worthy of one sentence, not an entire paragraph.

However, the last time this was brought up, other people expressed the
opinion that the whole paragraph should go in the 2.0 docs.  Either way is
fine with me.

Joshua.