httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Hebrew Welcome Page
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:15:58 GMT
Hi Hadar,

I'd like to fix the Hebrew translation, but since I don't use that
language myself, I need a little more information.

The current Hebrew page is named index.he.iso8859-8
which corresponds in httpd.conf to a language of "he" and
a charset of "iso8859-8".  I assume the language is
still correct.  Is the charset correct?

Thanks!
--
Joshua Slive