httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: New Hebrew Welcome Page
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:15:58 GMT
Hi Hadar,

I'd like to fix the Hebrew translation, but since I don't use that
language myself, I need a little more information.

The current Hebrew page is named index.he.iso8859-8
which corresponds in httpd.conf to a language of "he" and
a charset of "iso8859-8".  I assume the language is
still correct.  Is the charset correct?

Joshua Slive
Phone: (604) 822-1871

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Hadar Porat wrote:

> Hi Apache Team...
> I making some guides of using Apache / PHP / MySQL and i amazed to see the hebrew page
of the welcome of Apache.
> It's full of spell mistakes and it's hebrew support is old.
> I dont think it's wize to stay with this page...
> I made a new page that support the new hebrew code, and it's hebrew spelling is fine..
> Thank you for reading my letter...
> Hadar Porat

View raw message