httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Adam Trickett <adam_trick...@ebt.com>
Subject style sheets
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:18:44 GMT
Hi,

I've been lurking for a while to make sure I don't ask anything that has
been discussed to death....

I notice that the old 1.3 Apache docs don't use XHTML or style. I assume
that by now no major changes are planned to the 1.3 series docs, other than
major defect corrections.

I was however wondering what the style sheet plans were for the new 2.0
release? Even if we don't ship much more than the most basic of style
sheets, it's does make it easy to integrate them into a local site, if you
don't have to edit each page your self - even if you use a script....

I won't go into the obvious and well documented advantages, and problems of
style sheets, suffice to say I think they are probably the way forward.

--
  Adam Trickett, Technical Support Engineer
  eBT                             | Direct +44 (0)870-458-4107