httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Authentication howto
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:49:33 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
> > One the "tutorials" page -
> > http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/tutorials.html - under security, is
> > listed an Authentication 4-part tutorial. That has gone past it's 90 day
> > period as the property of ApacheToday/Internet.com, and I'd like to
> > donate it to the Apache documentation project. This content can be
> > either downloaded directly from Apache today, or, if desired, I can send
> > the HTML or POD to anyone that wants to take on the task of making it
> > fit into the Apache docs.
>
> If its not too much trouble, why don't you send the HTML version to the
> list.  Hopefully someone can clean it up and commit it.

There are 4 attachments, because the article was in 4 parts. What needs
to be done is to remove the stuff that makes it sounds like a weekly
column ("in my last column", "in next week's column
") and, of course, the header and footer stuff and formatting.

Hopefully, this will be valuable to someone.

--
Rich Bowen --  Director of Web Application Development
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/  --  rich@cre8tivegroup.com