httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject More hours in the day
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:54:17 GMT
As has been very obvious over the last month or so, although my name is
listed in the docs team, I'm not actually doing a whole lot for them.
This is, quite simply, because I am incapabable of saying no, and have
taken on way more projects than I can reasonably handle at this time.

So, as much as I'd like to be participating in this docs effort at this
time, I need to pick my priorities and cut some other things.
Unfortunately, this means that I'll be stepping back from the Apache
docs project for the forseeable future.

I'd still very much like to donate my ApacheToday articles to the
effort, and I'll just have to have someone else with more time do the
de-article-izing and the various other things necessary to make
something part of the docs. I'll send in the first on in a email to come
in the next few minutes - I need to get this all done before my daughter
starts waking up.

Rich Bowen --  Director of Web Application Development  --
Have trouble remembering things?

View raw message