httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: httpd-docs-2.0 commit message
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 14:25:18 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, Yoshiki Hayashi wrote:
>
> > Since the reorganization of CVS repository, httpd-docs-2.0
> > commitlogs are not mailed to apache-docs.
> >
> > I think this patch fixes the problem.  (Untested, of
> > course).
>
> I don't think so.  Ryan tried that, and I believe it does not work because
> it does not match against subdirectories.  Someone with a little more perl
> knowledge that I needs to figure out a fix for this.

* Rich reemerged from wherever he has been hiding for the last month ...
*

Did someone say Perl? What patterns are we looking to match? I'll look
back through the mailing list and try to get some Perl going.

Sorry for going missing for so long. It's been a long month.

--
Rich Bowen --  Director of Web Application Development
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/  --  rich@cre8tivegroup.com