httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Jaime E . Villate" <vill...@fe.up.pt>
Subject New to the list and willing to work
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:18:05 GMT
Hello,
I've just discovered this list. I've been working with a group of people on
the translation of the httpd docs into Spanish. We have already translated
some part of the documentation for version 1.3 as you can see in our site
(http://quark.fe.up.pt/ApachES sorry, it's all in Spanish).

We even set up our own CVS server, but now that I've found out about the
Apache Web Server Documentation Project, I think we should upload what we
translate directly into your repository. If you grant me commit access, I
could do it. I do have enough experience with CVS both at the client and server
sides, and I collaborate with other translation projects such as the
translation of Debian's web pages.

I also maintain an English-Spanish computer glossary to help translators
(http://quark.fe.up.pt/orca).

cheers,

Jaime Villate

Assistant Professor