httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Finch <...@dotat.at>
Subject Re: French translation
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:44:38 GMT
Benoit Garnier <bunch@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>"Hervé Dumont" <hdumont@club-internet.fr> wrote:
>>
>> is there anybody involved in a french of the apache 2.0
>> documentation ? I'd like to participate to translate some pages and
>> I'd like to know if there is anybody already involved in this task.
>
>Well, I'd like to be involved in such a project. I've already translated
>some of the FAQ pages (1.3 version), but nothing was made officially.
>Is there anybody else interested?

This is the place to organize it. If you post translated files here
then one of the committers will add them to the repository, and if you
create enough work for us we'll give you commit access to :-)

Tony 9whose French doesn't extend much beyond "Je m'apelle Tony").
--
f.a.n.finch    fanf@covalent.net    dot@dotat.at
"There are flying saucers. There's no doubt they are