httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@mail.reppep.com>
Subject httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/mod/core.html
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 20:31:28 GMT
	The max-requests parameter to KeepAlive in core.html is confusing me.

><P><STRONG>Apache 1.1</STRONG>: Set <EM>max-requests</EM>
>to the maximum number of requests you want Apache to entertain per
>request. A limit is imposed to prevent a client from hogging your
>server resources. Set this to <CODE>0</CODE> to disable support.

	"number of requests ... per request." is unclear -- does
anyone here have a clarification? Is it URL requests per Keep-Alive
request, or something else?

	Also, is this max-requests parameter equivalent to
MaxKeepAliveRequests? Does this value default to unlimited?

						Thanks,

						Chris Pepper

--
Chris Pepper     | Shooting Gallery Interactive | 212 905-2200
Mac OS X Software:   <http://www.mosxsw.com/>