httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Urgent 2.0 issues
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:35:01 GMT
These are the things that I think really need to be done pronto with the
2.0 docs.  More details are in the STATUS file in the repository.

1. Installation docs: I can't even compile the most recent alpha on any of
my systems, so I am at a loss on how to even start this.

2. Filters: I think we need some advice from Ryan here.  I don't
understand what the user interface to filters is supposed to be.  How are
documents supposed to be designated for SSI processing, for example?

3. Website: I believe it is time to place the 2.0 docs on the website
in a similar manner to the 1.3 docs.  I don't have the karma to do this
myself.

Beyond that, I am not sure what the state of the XHTML conversion is.
Several people have volunteered to help out, but I guess nobody wants to
lead the charge.

Joshua.