httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: docs group commit access
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2000 18:26:40 GMT
On Sat, 9 Dec 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> > > Okay, Greg did a wonderful job of trackind down the problem, and I have
> > > implemented his solution.  Could somebody PLEASE check out a copy of
> > > httpd-2.0-docs, and try to commit to it?  If it doesn't work, please let
> > > me know ASAP so I can undue the changes.
> > Sorry.  Thanks for the effort but I still have no juice.
>
> Nope.  I'll try to look into this today, but no promises.  :-)

Ryan, looking at the commitlogs for what you did, I think you added
httpd-2.0/docs to the wrong line in avail.  You need to add it to the
line that includes
slive,rbowen,pepper

We should also probably REMOVE the apache-2.0 stuff in there so that docs
people don't go commiting into the obsolete repository.

Could you give that a throw?

Thanks.

Joshua.