httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: configuration directories?
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 20:43:16 GMT

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, Chris Pepper wrote:

> 	Is this feature available in 2.0 too, or just 1.3.15? (I'm
> trying to bring my 1.3 changes over to 2.0, and noticed that it's
> mentioned in <httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/configuring.html> but not
> 2.0:

It was forward-ported to 2.0.  However, I don't think the discussion
of this feature really belongs in configuring.html, since that
document is meant to be a brief overview, not a detailed
feature-by-feature discussion.  At most, it should be briefly
mentioned.  (But that is just my opinion.  If you want to bring the whole
paragraph forward into the 2.0 docs that is fine with me.)

Joshua.