httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject Re: STATUS
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:01:01 GMT
On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Joshua Slive wrote:

> I don't know of anyone doing a Swedish translation, so you should feel
> free to start one up.  You might want to do a little web search to see if
> anyone else is working on this.  I got a few hits with a search for
> "swedish apache" on google.

I did a little digging around with Google, but I didn't find anything that
looked like a swedish translation of Apache's docs. However I noticed that
there was a couple of swedes in the cvs logs, so I guess I'll try and
contact them and see if they know of any attempts at doing a
translation...

--

   /Patrik Grip-Jansson