httpd-docs mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: notes on beta 1
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 02:04:12 GMT

> The apache_pb.gif was missing from docs/docroot, it's there now.
> Update your tree to grab it (no commit, it was a cp.)
>
> Thought, if any docco folk want to commit an improved '2.0'
> graphic, that would be very cool.  I have some real docco work
> I need to do before we roll tonight.

I would note at this point, that I plan on spending tomorrow doing some
heavy-duty docs work.  The thing is, if the released docs aren't complete,
we can at least start to get complete docs on the web site, and have a
more complete set for the 2nd beta.

Okay, I'm off to run now.  I'll roll in 1 hour.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131