httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject Re: ML for Japanese translation will start
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 02:34:08 GMT
Sorry for long delay.

Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com> writes:

> > Whoever subscribed to this list is encouraged to subscribe
> > to apache-docs@apache.org.  Ken Coar's article is a very
> > good place to be familiar with Apache Documentation Project:
> > http://apachetoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-09-27-001-01-OP-CY-LF
>
> Please use <URL:http://Apache-Server.Com/tutorials/ATdocs-project.html>
> instead, as I'm going to be making some updates and that's the
> version that will be corrected.

OK.

> > There's also a Japanese version:
> > http://www.apache.or.jp/ja/apache-doc.html
>
> Cool!  Presumably someone will apply my soon-to-be changes to
> this file?  And do you mind if I link to it?

No, not at all.  But probably it will be moved to
apache2.apache.or.jp which is now hosting CVS server for
Japanese translation projects.

We are moving slowly but steadily and there're several
translations under review process.  Now the project is a
little bit more organized and I think we can contribute to
the documentation project soon.

--
Yoshiki Hayashi