httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: ML for Japanese translation will start
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 22:01:20 GMT
Toshiro HIKITA wrote:
> We Japan Apache User Group create a new Japanese
> mailing-list called

> Whoever subscribed to this list is encouraged to subscribe
> to  Ken Coar's article is a very
> good place to be familiar with Apache Documentation Project:

Please use <URL:http://Apache-Server.Com/tutorials/ATdocs-project.html>
instead, as I'm going to be making some updates and that's the
version that will be corrected.

> There's also a Japanese version:

Cool!  Presumably someone will apply my soon-to-be changes to
this file?  And do you mind if I link to it?

> You can find current Japanese Apache user's manual at:
> We hope you all will join the project!

Please consider adding that site to the Apache Support Webring.
It involves adding a relatively small graphic to your site.
To see the graphic, look at the top of the page at
<URL:>.  To join the ring, click
the 'join' link in the graphic.

This invitation goes out to anyone who has an Apache-related
Web site.. the Webring is meant to be a central directory of
what sites are available.
#ken    P-)}

Apache Software Foundation  <>