httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_access.html
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:05:57 GMT

--- Joshua Slive <slive@finance.commerce.ubc.ca> wrote:
> I incorporated most of your suggestions.  And a new draft is at
> http://garibaldi.commerce.ubc.ca:8080/ap13/htdocs/manual/mod/mod_access.html

Just one little nit:

  "...browsers with a user-agent string beggining with KnockKnock/2.0..."
s/beggining/beginning/

I still feel like there ought to be some other way to phrase the descriptions of
Deny,Allow and Allow,Deny (the ones that read "The FOO directives are evaluated before
the BAR directives...", etc).  I tried rephrasing them and just ended up adding
unnecessary verbosity, though.  It occurred to me that if somebody wanted to know the
behavior, they could apply the rules as stated (which *are* correct, of course) to their
situation and figure out without too much effort what is going to happen.  So I guess
that means that they're alright as they stand.  =-)

Looks good!

--Cliff