httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Going nuts
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 02:10:08 GMT
Folks, I'm moving one part of my questions over to your list to see
if we don't have some happy way to satisfy everyone.

I'm subscribed to the cvs list for httpd, so I get all the commits over
there.  I'm subscribed to the apache-docs list, so I'm getting all the
commits here too.

Is it unreasonable to have a apache-docs-cvs list to subscribe to if
you don't want to see the every apache-cvs message?  It would mean the
traffic for httpd-docs-1.3-cvs and httpd-docs-2.0-cvs would go to that
apache-docs-cvs list instead.  If you ever decide you would rather see
every commit (maybe watching for folks to add new features) then you
would likely unsubscribe to apache-docs-cvs, and subscribe to apache-cvs.
Then you would see every apache cvs post, including the docs.

Sorry if this is nitpicky, but I'd rather we have two docco lists than
discorage httpd folks who want to watch (and help out with) docco work.

Bill

The original discussion follows, which (appropriately) pointed this
discussion back here :-)