httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@mail.reppep.com>
Subject Re: HTML3.2 -> HTML4.0
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:42:32 GMT
At 4:32 PM -0800 2000/11/27, Joshua Slive wrote:
>Does anyone object to a massive search & replace of all the doctypes
>in httpd-docs-2.0 to put everything up to HTML4.0-Transitional?
>This would be the precurser to modifying the header.html and footer.html
>files to include the fancier header with hotlinks now used on the main doc
>page.

Joshua,

	I'd rather use more-comprehensive headers that include the
DOCTYPE. Ideally, everything up through the body tag and standard top
elements would go in header.html and standard bottom elements would
go in footer.html

						Chris

--
Chris Pepper     | Shooting Gallery Interactive | 212 905-2200
Mac OS X Software:   <http://www.mosxsw.com/>